At Gaythorne we have some of the best kept greens in the area and although we know accidents do happen we would appreciate your cooperation in following the green rules set out below.
Rules for using our Greens
We ask you to observe a few simple rules when using our facilities as our bowling greens MUST be treated with some care.
1. Flat soled shoes, socks or bare feet only on the playing surfaces.
2. Do not sit on the surrounding edge of the green.
3. Driving is not permitted by non-affiliated bowlers.
4. Do not drop your bowl when bowling (it damages the playing surface).
5. Smoking, drinking and eating are not permitted on the playing surfaces.
6. Anybody unable to hold a bowl in one hand cannot play.