Gaythorne Bowls, Sports and Community club can cater for a wide variety of functions, birthday parties (young or old), weddings, christenings, anniversaries or why not try a day out barefoot bowling which can include a BBQ package or DIY BBQ. Our Hall is NOW FULLY Air Conditioned
Booking Confirmation and Deposits
When the Function Room/Barefoot Bowls/BBQ hire booking is made, the person booking must:
- Complete the ‘Function Booking Form’ at the bottom of this page
- Follow the requirements on the Terms and Conditions section of this web page. See the Functions Ts & Cs link at the bottom of this page
The Club reserves the right to cancel any tentative booking that has NOT been confirmed within fourteen (14) days from the reservation date.
The Hall has:
- A seating capacity for 120 people
- A 6 x 10 metre dance floor
- Separate Stage
- Fully Air Conditiond
Catering can be provided by Leanne White, who also caters for the Club.
Leanne can be contacted by phone
Mobile - 0409 891 455
Also for more info and some yummy photos see: https://www.instagram.com/leannewhitecatering/?hl=en
Friday Night Meals
We are not providing meals on Friday nights at present.
The Club Board has recently approved self catering for Functions. The costs for Kitchen Hire and Hall Clean Up will need to be discussed at the time of booking.
Do It Yourself BBQs
Do It Yourself (DIY) BBQ's at a cost of $50.00 can also be provided.
$30.00 of the hire cost will be refunded if the BBQ and surrounding area is left clean and tidy
Club Bar Facilities
The Club has a fully licensed bar which can provide the following facilities.
- Beer – 5 brands draft / 11 brands bottled.
- Wine – red, white and bubbly, glass or bottle
- Most spirits
- Most Soft Drinks
Additional Club Facilities
- Full wheelchair access
- Juke box
- Three 8 ball tables
- Four dart Boards
- Limited EFTPOS facilities
When you forward your Booking email would you please add both a daytime and after hours telephone number so that we can contact you with any queries.
Gaythorne Bowls Facebook Page
We have a Facebook page which can be found at:
You are welcome to post photos or videos of your function to the Facebook Page and invite your friends to like us.
The following are some brief guidelines for those wishing to use the Bare Foot Bowls facilities at the Club:
- Please DO NOT sit on the banks of the greens
- Children MUST be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Alcohol MUST NOT be consumed on the greens as it can kill the grass.
- There should be no aggressive bowling.
A charge of $8 per person (children under 15 are free of charge) is applicable for use of the greens and equipment.
The club has bowls to suit all ages.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before booking in regards hall hire, cleaning, alcohol, smoking and damages.